- Built circa 1870
- Reconstructed 2000
- Local landmark designation, April 15, 1991
- National Register designation, May 15, 1997
The bridge over the former Illinois Central Railroad line (now Constitution Trail) is, because of its humped configuration, locally called the Camelback. The bridge carried the east-west street Virgina Avenue (originally Sill Street) between Broadway and Linden Street. A bridge appears at this site on the plat of Normal printed in 1895, McLean County Atlas.