- Parks & Recreation
- Aquatic Centers
- Admission, Passes & Rentals
Admission, Passes & Rentals
2023 Admission Rates
||Fairview Family Aquatic Center
||Anderson Aquatic Center
|2 Years Old & Under
|Child (Ages 3-15)
|Adult (Ages 16+)
|SENIOR (Ages 62+)
||N/A||$3 (FREE w/ Season Pass)
|Twilight- After 5 p.m.||$5||N/A|
Individual Season Pool Passes
|DATES OF PURCHASE (2023)
|March 1 - April 28
|May 1- End of Season||$55|
|SENIORS (Ages 62+)
|ACTIVE Military & Families*
|*Must provide ACTIVE Military ID
Aquatic Center Private Rental Rates
|100 or Less
|101 up to 300
Return Ticket Policies
- If management must close the aquatic facility for the day, for any reason, daily admission patrons who have been in attendance for 75 minutes or less prior to announcement of pool closure AND have their transaction receipt from that day will receive return tickets at time of closing.
- Receipt must be presented to cashier before patrons leave the aquatic facility. Patrons must receive return tickets on the date of attendance, return tickets will not be issued after the date/time of aquatic facility closure.
- Only patrons on the receipt and present at time of aquatic facility closure will receive return tickets.
- Return tickets will be granted to Labor Day of the current swim season.
- Return tickets will only allow one re-entry to aquatic facility per person, per ticket.
- Money refunds are not given out. Return tickets hold no monetary value.
Passes can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Office Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NEW and returning passholders may submit a Season Pool Pass Purchase Form(PDF). New pool passes require a photo ID to be taken.
Private Rental Information -Rentals full for Summer 2023
Facility rentals include staff and access to the entire facility. Reservations must be booked through Aquatic Supervisor. Fill out our Private Rental Application.